1. Machine Learning Engineer: A machine learning engineer is the heart of any AI project. A ML engineer’s greatest leverage is understanding and programming in different languages. They must be trained in different software development IDE tools. They must have in-depth working knowledge of programming languages like java and python. Machine learning engineers should also be able to predict and apply natural language processing for the datasets.
2. Date scientist: A data scientist Should be capable of collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large complex datasets for both machine learning and predictive analytics. A data set scientist also place a vital role in developing algorithms. They must be highly experienced in programming languages like Python, SQL, and Scala.
3. Business intelligence developer: The role of business intelligence developer is to analyze complex datasets to identify business and market trends. A business intelligence developer will improve efficiency in the business and will drivers in the way of profitable business. They will do the task of designing modeling and maintaining complex datasets in cloud platforms.
4. Research scientist: The role of research scientist is very important while designing an AI project. These individuals are experts in AI disciplines, applied mathematics, machine learning, deep learning, and statistics.
5. Big data engineer/architect: A big data engineer and architect please a vital role in developing an ecosystem that enables business systems to communicate with each other and collect data. They must have knowledge in mathematics and computer science. Big data engineers and architects must have a knowledge of programming with C++, Java, and Python. They also possess depth knowledge and experience in data visualization and data migration.
6. Marketing managers: Marketing manager role is one of the most important while launching a product. They have the information regarding recent trends in the society. They will know how and when to launch a product to target people.
7. UI/UX designer: In the UI part of real assistant will have all the click buttons, input fields and output fields. Artificial intelligence in UX part will create a better experience and connection between human and tool. A UI/UX designer should be trained in tools like Adobe illustrator and Adobe XD.Dream teamproduct to target people. 7. UI/UX designer: In the UI part of real assistant will have all the click buttons, input fields and output fields. Artificial intelligence in UX part will create a better experience and connection between human and tool. A UI/UX designer should be trained in tools like Adobe illustrator and Adobe XD.